Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the shelf life of your cookies
To keep the flavor in their peak, we provide a “BEST BY DATE” date printed on our products and recommend storing these cookies in a cool, dry place (below 68 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Are your cookies individually wrapped?
All of our cookies are individually wrapped.
3. How should I store the cookies?
We recommend storing your cookies in a cool, dry place (below 68 degrees Fahrenheit). You can also put them in the refrigerator or freezer.
4. What are the dimensions of your cookies?
Cookie Pie Dimensions: 2.36″ x 2.36″ x 0.78”
Jelly Cookie Dimensions: 2.36″ x 2.36″ x 0.98”
Vegan Jelly Cookie Dimensions: 2.36″ x 2.36″ x 0.98”
Butter Cookie Dimensions: 3.14” x 2.16” x 0.78”
Coconut Macaroon: 2.16” x 2.16” x 1.49”
5. Do your cookies contain dairy products?
Yes, our regular cookie flavors contain dairy or milk products. Any person with a dairy allergy should NOT consume them. Our VEGAN cookies do NOT contain dairy products.
6. Do your cookies contain nuts or other allergens?
Yes, all cookies contain the following allergens: dairy, wheat and egg. Certain cookie flavors also contain tree nut and soy allergens.
All cookies are made on shared equipment with products containing soy and the following tree nuts: macadamia nut and coconut.
Honolulu Cookie Company does not produce cookies that contain the peanut allergen. Nor do we carry the peanut allergen in our manufacturing facility.
7. Are your cookies gluten-free?
No, all of our products contain gluten.
8. Do you have nutritional information available for your cookies?
Unfortunately, due to supply challenges, we have limited supply of our Kona Coffee flavored cookies and are currently unable to offer the flavors in our Single Flavor Boxes, for bulk cookie purchase and at our a la carte stations in our stores. At this time, we are unsure when we will be able to offer the flavors again in those options. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Do you offer bulk prices?
Yes! You can order our cookies in bulk with a minimum order of 100 cookies or more per flavor.
Ordering and Shipping
1. How do I place an order?
Go to our website and follow the instructions. If you have any questions contact us please call us at (702)407-2969 or email us at email@example.com
2. Can you ship chocolate dipped cookies during warm weather months?
We recommend ordering chocolate dipped cookies during the colder months:
September, October, November, December, January, and February.
In the warmer months we add a layer of ice blankets inside the shipping box but we can NOT guarantee that the cookies will arrive in perfect condition.
3. Can I place an order for a future ship date (delayed delivery)?
Future ship dates are not available for online orders.
4. Can I place an order to be shipped outside of the United States?
No, we currently do not ship outside of the US.
5. Can I place an order and pick it up at one of your retail stores?
Store pickup is only available at our Henderson, NV location at:
1331 S. Boulder Hwy. Ste. 130 Henderson, NV 89015
6. What shipping carriers do you use?
USPS and UPS
7. Can I use my own UPS Account Number to ship my order?
8. Can I make changes to my order?
Once an order begins processing, it cannot be cancelled or edited. Please make sure all of the information entered is correct.
9. When will my order ship?
Orders normally ship within 2-3 business days (not including weekends and holidays) from the time of receipt. We do not ship during the weekends or major holidays.
10. How will I know when my order is shipped?
Once your order is ready to be shipped, a shipment confirmation email with tracking/delivery information will be sent to the email address provided.
11. What forms of payment are accepted for online purchases?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All product and shipping prices are in US Dollar.
12. Why did I get charged Tax?
US state and local jurisdictions require Tuscany Cookies to collect applicable sales tax based on product and shipping destination.
Wholesale & Media
1. May the images on tuscanycookies.com be used on other sites, signs, blogs, vlogs, etc?
The images on tuscanycookies.com are copyright protected and are not available for use on other websites, social media, or printed materials. This copyright protection extends to repurposing images on websites, social media, and printed materials that have previously received permission from Avatar Foods INC for publishing use. If you would like to post blog or vlog reviews, or anything else that might require the use of images or videos from Tuscany Cookies, please contact us for permission.